Full terms and conditions 'Pot Noodle Spinning Fork'
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over except employees, and their friends and families, of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter the promotion, purchase a Spinning Fork promotional pack of Pot Noodle. The promotion runs across the following Pot Noodle flavours: Bombay Bad Boy, Chicken & Mushroom, Original Curry and Beef & Tomato.
- Check under the lid to see if you are winner. If the lid states ‘Stick a fork in me, you’ve won!’, visit www.facebook.com/potnoodle and ‘Like’ the page. Then click on the ‘Spinning Fork’ application (under the cover photo). ‘Liking’ the page does not automatically enter you into the promotion. Within the ‘Spinning Fork’ application, you will need to complete all mandatory fields including entering the unique winning alphanumeric code found under the lid of your Spinning Fork promotional Pot Noodle pack, and your full name and postal address (including postcode). These details are required in order for the Spinning Fork to be sent to you. Entrants are required to retain their winning lid and may be required to provide it as proof of purchase.
- Entrants are advised to be careful when entering the unique winning alphanumeric code.
- There are 250,000 Spinning Forks to be won. One Spinning Fork will be awarded per winning entry.
- The Spinning Fork is approximately 23cm long x 2.5cm at its widest point, with a removable stainless-steel battery-operated fork head. One set of batteries included. Not suitable for children under the age of 5.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the prizes are not transferable.
- Please allow 28 days from submission of claim for prize delivery of your Spinning Fork.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland. For an equal chance to win, send in your name and address on a postcard to: Pot Noodle Spinning Fork Promotion, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR. Only one entry per postcard will be accepted. Winners will be notified in writing within 28 days of the promotional closing date.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any winner’s details, including but not limited to their name and address.
- Closing date for receipt of entries: 23:59 on 31.03.13.
- The Promoter cannot accept any liability for any failure of hardware, software, computer, telephone or other systems which may result in any entry or other information about the entrants or the promotion being lost, damaged, delayed or corrupted in any way. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the Terms and Conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to: Pot Noodle Spinning Fork Promotion, Billington Cartmell, 40 Vanston Place, London SW6 1AX within 10 working days after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion at no expense to the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and / or withhold the prize(s) of any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to have acted in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes that may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation, or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter & Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7GR. (Do not send promotional correspondence to this address.)
Careline: UK 0800 032 3251