TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR POT PASTA PRIZE DRAW IN THE UK
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion . Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- To enter, visit www.potnoodle.com/PP-win.html and answer all the questions in the form and submit responses. For the entry to be valid, entrants must answer all questions, which include First Name, Last Name, What couldn’t you survive university without?, Email Address and Address.
- The opening date for entries is 3 pm GMT on 09/09/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30/10/2020.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt .
- There is one prize on offer and one winner. The winner will receive 5 cases of Pot Pasta (40 pots, flavours may vary).
- The first entry drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date will win the prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by an email from Pot Noodle within 28 days of the closing date . The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 3 days of the notification . If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion .
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.