TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK 18+. 1 x £1,000 & 90 x £100 cash prizes up for grabs each week, 820 prizes in total. Winner wins either 1 x £1,000 or 1 x £100 cash prize. Enter at https://www.potnoodle.com/king-pot-cash-prizes.html. If you don’t win, you’ll be re-entered into the next weekly draw! If you do win at any time during the competition times, you will not be re-entered into the next remaining weekly draws. All eligible entries received up to the closing date will be entered into the Grand Prize Draw to win 1 x £10,000. Opens: 00:00 30/03/23. Closes 23:59 31/05/23. One entry per person. Each individual entry has the chance to win a maximum of £11,000; 1 x £1000 from a weekly draw and 1 x £10,000 from the grand prize draw. See link above for full T&Cs.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants can enter either:
a. in-store at ASDA - scan the QR on the competition promotional marketing and complete the sign-up form on (https://www.potnoodle.com/king-pot-cash-prizes.html) with your full name and email address; or
b. via Asda.com / social media – click on the link and complete the sign-up form on (https://www.potnoodle.com/king-pot-cash-prizes.html) with your full name and email address.
3. This promotion runs from 00:00 BST on 30/03/2023 to 23:59 BST on 31/05/2023. There are specific opening and closing dates for each Weekly Prize Draw – these are contained in Clause 4 below. All entrants who have entered a Weekly Prize Draw by the respective week’s closing date will be entered into that week’s prize draw for a chance to win a Weekly Cash Prize as outlined at clause 10.a. Entrants who do not win a Weekly Cash Prize will be automatically re-entered into successive Weekly Prize Draws. Entrants who win a Weekly Cash Prize will not be re-entered into successive Weekly Prize Draws. All entrants who have entered a Weekly Prize Draw between 00:00 BST on 30/03/2023 and 23:59 BST on 31/05/2023 will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Draw for a chance to win the Grand Cash Prize as outlined at clause 10.b. The Grand Prize Draw is only open to entrants who have entered into a Weekly Prize Draw.
4. There will be 10 prize draws overall. The opening and closing dates are as follows:
a. Week 1 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 30/03/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 05/04/2023.
b. Week 2 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 06/04/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 12/04/2023.
c. Week 3 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 13/04/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 19/04/2023.
d. Week 4 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 20/04/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 26/04/2023.
e. Week 5 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 27/04/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 03/05/2023.
f. Week 6 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 04/05/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 10/05/2023.
g. Week 7 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 11/05/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 17/05/2023.
h. Week 8 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 18/05/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 24/05/2023.
i. Week 9 Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 25/05/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 31/05/2023.
j. Week 9 Grand Prize Draw: all entries received in relation to the Weekly Prize Draws at a-i above will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize Draw. The Grand Prize Draw is only open to entrants who have entered into a Weekly Prize Draw.
5. The promotion is limited to one entry per person, per email address. No winner shall win more than one Weekly Cash Prize. Any winner of a Weekly Cash Prize may, however, still win the Grand Cash Prize.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. If any group of people elects to enter together, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
8. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. There will be 820 winners overall:
a. Each week (between week 1 and week 9) there will be 91 winners who will each win 1 Cash Prize. The Cash Prizes available to win each week are 90x £100 Cash Prize and 1x £1,000 Cash Prize. Entrants will each be in with a chance to win 1 x £100 Cash Prize or 1 x £1,000 Cash Prize.
b. At the end of week 9, the Grand Cash Prize Draw will take place where 1 winner will win a £10,000 Cash Prize.
(It is possible for a winner to win 1 Weekly Cash Prize and the Grand Cash Prize).
11. For each weekly prize draw, all valid entries received by the respective week’s closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first entry drawn at random each week will win the £1,000 Cash Prize. The next 90 entries drawn at random will each win £100. After the promotion end date, all entries (regardless of whether they have won a weekly Cash Prize or not) received during the promotion period (00:00 on 30/03/2023 – 23:59 on 31/05/2023) will be entered into a random number generator and 1 winner will win the £10,000 Grand Cash Prize. Any duplicate entries from Weekly Prize Draws (for example, if an entrant enters more than one Weekly Prize Draw) will be de-duplicated so that each entrant has the same chance of winning the Grand Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners of a Cash Prize will be notified by email from email@example.com, between 30/03/2023 – 14/06/2023.Cash Prize The email will contain a secure link provided by our payment partner Valassis. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of receiving the email by:
a) clicking on the secure link contained in the email; and
b) submitting their bank account information when prompted. .
Once winners have submitted their bank account information, they will receive payment into their account within 30 days. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
13. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever UK, Pot Noodle, Freepost ADM3940, London SW1A 1YR / Unilever Ireland, Citywest, Dublin 24. Or call (UK) Freephone 0800 032 3251, (IR) Freephone 1800 708 050, Mon-Fri 8am-9pm.
14. When entering the competition entrants will be given the option to answer several questions. By answering and submitting these answers you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
16. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entrants release Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
19. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.