TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR POT NOODLE 'THE IMPOTSTER' COMPETITION IN THE UK
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit www.potnoodle.com/impotster You will need access to the internet and camera.
3. Enter your name, what The ImPOTster can help you do less of and what you will be doing to live more instead, submit a selfie of yourself (the selfie is not used in judging) and provide your email address. For the entry to be valid, entrants must provide the required details: Name, what The ImPOTster can help you do less of and what you will be doing to live more instead, a selfie and your email. The winner agrees to be filmed while undertaking their winning activity and all films/images can be used by the Promoter for any future promotions across all and any media channel without any fee being payable.
4. There is one overall winner and one prize. The winner of the prize will be provided with the opportunity to undertake the activity that they submit in their entry whilst The ImPOTster, will undertake the task/event that the winner wanted to spend less time doing. The winning task/event must be performed in the UK only and is subject to the brand and The ImPOTster’s consent. The winner will have the opportunity to undertake the activity they submitted in their entry in accordance with the Promoter’s budget (maximum amount of £10,000 inclusive of all travel, tickets and entrance fees), logistical, feasibility restrictions and must be based in the UK. The prize is subject to all relevant consents and permissions being obtained in relation to the winner’s event/task and activity and any relevant third party/parties consent(s). The winner’s chosen event will be undertaken as soon as feasible, however due to current Government restrictions the winning prize could be carried over to 2021. All activities will be carried out in accordance with Government guidelines and may be rescheduled without prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right to determine the timing of prize redemption in order to ensure the safety of the Impotster and the winner.
5. To be determined the winner the competition has two (2) stages.
Stage one (1): All eligible entries received by the closing date [4th October 2020 11:59pm GMT] will be judged by the Promoter’s judging panel under the supervision of an independent judge in line with the following selection criteria. Emotion, activity/event chosen, target audience, shareability, suitability, authenticity and personality.
Stage two (2): The best entrants based on the selection criteria at stage one (1) will be shortlisted down to 5 entrants. The 5 shortlisted entrants will be notified by the email they submitted within 14 days of the closing date of the competition. The shortlisted 5 entrants shall participate in a telephone /video call conducted by the Promoter’s agency to discuss their entry further. The telephone/video call will be judged by the selection criteria set out in stage one (1). The winner shall be selected from the 5 shortlisted entrants.
The Promoter will make reasonable attempts to contact the 5 shortlisted entrants to arrange the telephone/video call. If a shortlisted entrant has not responded after the Promoter’s reasonable attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative entrant.
The winner shall be selected from the 5 shortlisted entrants based on their feedback during the telephone/video call. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the last shortlisted entrants telephone/video call.
The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if the winner has not responded to the notification within 14 days of the first attempt, or is ineligible, in breach of these terms, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, an alternative winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
The winner, the Promoter and the third party agency will engage together on suitable dates and times to arrange the winner’s activity.
6. All entrants agree for their contact information to be shared with the third-party judging panel for the sole purpose of arranging follow up communications.
7. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The opening date for entries is 2.00pm GMT on 20th August 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries 11.59pm GMT on 4th October 2020.
9. The promotion is limited to one entry per person only. Any entrant found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
10. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11. Each entry must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
12. Entries received in connection with this promotion will be reviewed by the Promoter and an independent third party after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, the Promoter will remove them from display or any online platform immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from display or any online platform at any time without prior notice to entrants.
13. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
14. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The winner’s details (name) may be made available on request to those writing to Pot Noodle (Pot Noodle, Unilever House, Springfield Dr, Leatherhead KT22 7GR) within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
17. The winner will be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or a third party chosen by the Promoter during the winning activity. The winner grants the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
18. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook / Instagram/ Snapchat. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook / Instagram/Snapchat. Entrants release Facebook / Instagram/ Snapchat for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
21. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.