King Pot Cash Prizes – Asda
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants can enter, either via:
- in-store at ASDA - scan the QR on the competition promotional marketing and complete the sign-up form on (https://www.potnoodle.com/win-1000-everyday.html) with your full name and email address. Answering the “How will you use your winnings?” question in the form is optional.
- or Asda.com / social media – click on the link and complete the sign-up form on (https://www.potnoodle.com/win-1000-everyday.html) with your full name and email address. Answering the “How will you use your winnings?” question in the form is optional.
3. The overall opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 03/08/2023 and the overall closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 13/09/2023. There will be a prize draw every week on a Thursday starting from 10/08/2023 to 14/08/2023, generating the daily winners for the previous week. See paragraph 11 for more information on how the weekly prize draws generate daily winners.
4. There will be 6 prize draws overall, each opening at 00:00 BST the day they open, and closing at 23:59 BST of the day they close:
- Week 1 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 03/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 09/08/2023
- Week 2 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 10/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 16/08/2023.
- Week 3 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 17/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 23/08/2023
- Week 4 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 24/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 30/08/2023.
- Week 5 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 31/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 06/09/2023.
- Week 6 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 BST on 07/09/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 13/09/2023.
5. The promotion is limited to one entry per person, per email address. No winner shall win more than one daily cash prize. If entrants do not win a daily cash prize, they will automatically be re-entered into successive daily prize draws until the competition closing date or until they win a daily cash prize, whichever comes first.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. If any group of people elects to enter together, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group
8. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. There will be 42 winners overall (seven winners each week for six weeks). Each winner will receive 1x £1,000 cash prize.
11. For each weekly prize draw, all valid entries received by the respective week’s closing date will be entered into one of seven random number generators, determined by the day on which the entries were received. For example, all entries received on the Monday will be entered into the first random number generator, all entries received on the Tuesday will be entered into the second random number generator, etc. The first entry drawn at random from each of the seven random number generators will win a £1,000 cash prize. This means that each weekly prize draw produces seven daily winners. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners of a cash prize will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, between 03/08/2023 & 14/09/23 to notify them that they have won a cash prize. The email will contain a secure link provided by our payment partner Valassis. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of receiving the email by:
- clicking on the secure link contained in the email; and
- submitting their bank account information when prompted.
Once winners have submitted their bank account information, they will receive payment into their account within 30 days.
If a winner fails to claim their prize within 7 days of receiving the email notification, the prize will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
13. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever UK, Pot Noodle, Freepost ADM3940, London SW1A 1YR / Unilever Ireland, Citywest, Dublin 24. Or call (UK) Freephone 0800 032 3251, (IR) Freephone 1800 708 050, Mon-Fri 8am-9pm.
14. When entering the competition entrants will be given the option to answer several questions. By answering and submitting these answers you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion
15. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
16. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entrants release Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
19. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).