TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pot Noodle x GamingBible T&Cs
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit www.potnoodle.com/win-console.html and watch the video on the page. Once the video has finished, you will be asked to enter how many Pot Noodle pots are featured in the video. Every pot that appears in the video counts as one pot.
3. The opening date for entries is 12:00pm BST on 16/08/2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59am BST on 05/09/2021.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. There is one prize in total. The winner will receive one Xbox Series S console.
9. The first correct entry drawn at random by a computerized selector from all entries received by the closing date will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Umbrella, Dodwell House, Chilton Business Centre, Chilton, Bucks HP18 9LS within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.